RIGA COMM is an annual IT and business event for entrepreneurs of service and manufacturing fields, multi-level executives of state institutions and organisations and professionals representing multiple fields of operation, where they can learn about the latest offers of digital service providers and product manufacturers from the Baltics and other countries, consult with knowledgeable specialists and together select the solutions that are most suitable for one’s business or organisation, all in the same place.
The goal of the exhibition is to encourage modernisation of companies, organisations, state and municipal institutions for more effective operation. The content of the exhibition is suitable for entrepreneurs and executives of all fields.
Working language: English
Conference program: rigacomm.com/program/
- 10 October 10:00 – 18:00
- 11 October 10:00 – 17:00
- RIGA COMM 2019 Internet of Things Conference
- RIGA COMM 2019 Digitālā Mārketinga Skatuve
- RIGA COMM 2019 Smart HR Conference
- Cognizant Future of Work Stage
- RIGA COMM 2019 Human + Intelligent Machine Conference
- RIGA COMM 2019 Women in Tech Conference
- ALSO Stage
- B2B Matchmaking Area