Seminar is organised by Seed Forum International Foundation in close co-operation with Latvian Business Angels Network (LATBAN).
Companies looking for financing are invited to apply for Seed Forum Process!
The only requirement for the company is to fill in and submit to Seed Forum Latvia Foundation the Standard Business Summary in English (http://seedforum.org/register/company).
All nominated companies will be invited to a two-day Fundraising Education and Pitch Training seminar in Riga on 19 - 20 October, 2017 in the premises of Norvik Bank Business Lounge, 11 Raina boulevard, Riga, Latvia, which includes an intensive theoretical lecturing as well as individual coaching and drilling in public business concept presentation techniques. Lectures and individual training program are conducted by very experienced Seed Forum lecturers, coaches and expert professionals in English language. Theoretical lectures cover issues like:
- What are the benefits (and risks) of private financial investing and Venture Capital fundraising?
- How to find private financial investors and to present them your business project?
- What are the investors looking for in target companies and what are the major corporate Value drivers?
- How to plan and build the corporate financial development strategy?
- What the investment process consists of (the phases and documentation)?
- What should you be aware of when meeting/negotiating with potential financial investors?
- How to avoid selling company under-priced?
and numerous other important fundraising process concepts.
Fee for participation at the seminar in Riga on 19 - 20 October, 2017 is EUR 50 /per company. All companies & presenters participating in the Seminar will be evaluated and out-selected to present in the Seed Forum Investor Forums. Seed Forum and LATBAN jointly organized investor conference in Riga will take place on October 25th, 2017.
Seminar participant target group:
Innovative startups, actively looking for initial funding as well as well established conventional companies in need for extra financing are invited. Growing, export-oriented companies seeking expansion into new markets use Seed Forum International Investor forums for finding partners and entering new markets and partnerships.
For more detailed information contact:
Elīna Fomina Aiga Kalbjonoka
Seed Forum Latvia Foundation Latvian Business Angels Network
Tel. +371 29420055 Tel. +371 26959806